qBittorent VPN protects your online privacy and security when torrenting. This post covers a step-by-step guide on how to get qBittorrent bind to VPN.
qBittorrent is a well-known torrenting client that supports many BitTorrent extensions such as magnet links and remote control. It can be used to download files from various torrent search sites simultaneously. However, you are facing unknown dangers to your online privacy and security when downloading torrents. And that’s when a VPN comes for help. By binding qBittorrent to a VPN, it can act as a sort of qBittorrent-only kill switch. Additionally, it can be configured to block transfers when the VPN is disconnecting. To help users achieve anonymous torrenting with qBittorrent, this post elaborates on 3 qBittorrent VPNs for secure torrenting and how to get qBittorrent bind to VPN.
qBittorrent is a free and open-source BitTorrent client that allows users to download content from the internet. It supports simultaneous search in many torrent search sites and BitTorrent extensions. It has a minimalist and ad-free user interface that is relatively fast and light compared to most torrent clients. qBittorrent also offers built-in RSS feed support, which lets users download content by just adding a feed to the list.
If you want to connect qBittorrent to VPN, choose a VPN service like iTop VPN and sign up for it. Download and install the software, then bind qBittorrent to your VPN interface by selecting your VPN adapter in Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network Interface.
What is the best qBittorrent VPN? Check the VPN provider options below to get qBittorrent bind to VPN for better security.
iTop VPN builds secure and encrypted connections between your computer and its servers. The connection is secured with military-grade encryption and hides IP addresses from hackers and trackers, protecting user privacy and security.
As the best qBittorrent VPN for Windows, Mac, iOS, it shares the following advantages in terms of qBittorrent bind to VPN.
· The safe VPN adopts the most advanced encryption algorithm to convert your data into a cipher, and therefore protect your online security.
· iTop VPN supports the P2P network protocol and offers a large number of dedicated P2P and torrenting servers.
· iTop VPN offers rich support in torrenting platforms, including uTorrent, BitTorrent, Deluge, and qBittorrent.
· Blazing-fast P2P speed. When downloading and uploading large files, iTop VPN gets you covered by having an average speed of 100 Mbps.
· By encrypting your web traffic of qBittorrent, iTop VPN makes it possible to prevent your local ISP from knowing what and where you are torrenting.
You May Also Want: Best Torrent Sites [Newest] >>
NordVPN is a versatile VPN service that’s available in macOS, Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android devices. By routing your internet traffic through a remote server, NordVPN therefore hides your IP address and encrypts all incoming and outgoing data. For torrenting, NordVPN is one of the best qBittorrent VPN thanks to its no-log policy and system-level kill switch.
· Strong privacy protection. Due to the zero-log policy, NordVPN makes it impossible to give up client information. Over the years, this no-log policy has been audited and recognized by multiple third-party companies.
· NordVPN supports torrenting on all servers across the world. For the best P2P speed and torrenting experience, this best qBittorrent VPN provides dedicated torrent servers to bind VPN to qBittorrent.
· Advanced encryption. NordVPN offers robust encryption by default. High-end privacy features are also available, including VPN over Tor, double-hop encryption, and XOR obfuscated servers.
ProtonVPN is an open-source VPN that provides access to a secure and encrypted internet by creating a secure data tunnel on public networks. It has quickly developed a reputation for being a qBittorrent VPN with a strong commitment to privacy, security, and transparency.
· Powerful features that boost your security and privacy, including 3-state kill switch protection against DNS leaks, split tunneling custom, and predefined profiles NetShield to block ads and malware.
· Due to the large number of P2P servers scattered around the world, users have quite a few torrenting options to choose from. If you want to optimize the connection, you also have a wide range of VPN protocols to switch from.
· Excellent choice for techie VPN users who like to inspect the source code of the apps they use as well as anyone who requires an extra layer of security from their VPN.
iTop VPN has a lifelong free VPN trial version, which allows you to test if it’s satisfied before making payment for specialized P2P servers.
Step 1. Depending on your system, download, install, and launch iTop VPN on your computer.
Step 2. In iTop VPN main interface, choose a server based on your specific scenario. For example, if you are going to download large files, click on the For Downloading option in the left column. Then choose the best VPN location for torrenting and click on the Connect button to start using P2P traffic.
Step 3. Safely download qBittorrent from the official website.
Step 4. Open qBittorrent and click the gear icon in the toolbar to access the Settings window. Under Advanced, choose your VPN server from the drop-down option next to the Network Interface. If your VPN is active, it will appear as one of the adapters. Click OK to confirm. Furthermore, you can choose to rename the VPN by using the right-click menu.
With all being set, the qBittorrent will use the iTop VPN server to torrent instead of your original internet.
Connect your PC to iTop VPN. Then launch qBittorrent and go to Network Interface > Advanced > select your VPN.
No, unless you’ve manually turned on a VPN. For better security and privacy, it’s suggested to use qBittorrent with iTop VPN to hide your IP address and download torrent data faster.
If you use a professional VPN service such as iTop VPN that has a kill switch, you won’t get caught torrenting.
Binding qBittorrent to a VPN on Mac is similar to that on Windows, the major difference lies in the name of VPN servers are listed as lo0, en1, awdl0, utun0, utun1, utun2, utun3, etc. Therefore, you have to identify which VPN to connect with.
qBittorrent is much safer to use when combined with a good VPN for torrenting. This post covers the top 3 qBittorrent VPNs, including iTop VPN, NordVPN, and ProtonVPN. Among these secure VPN qBittorrent, iTop VPN is the most recommended due to its dedicated P2P servers that are perfect for torrenting. Download and bind iTop VPN to qBittorrent now!
Sorry. iTop VPN for Android app is temporarily unavailable for upgrading. Please go and download iTop VPN for Windows.Download Now
Lucky Chance to Get the Lowest Price Today!
36-m Plan Billed $59.99
Get It Now (60s)
10+ free servers in US, UK...
1800+ extensive servers
Dedicated IP addresses
Ad blocker and Proxy service
For Windows 11/10/8/7