You may get the error message “The current directory is not accessible”, when you started recording and failed to record. The reasons for the issue should be because you set an unaccessaible directory or the security programs (Avast, AVG, McAfee, Norton, Malwarebytes, Kaspersk, etc.) block the files from iTop Screen Recorder and cause you not be able to record.
To solve the issue, please take the steps as follows:
1) Please choose another directory in settings for saving videos and try again.
2) If step 1 does not solve the issue, please find the security program on your PC and add iTop Screen Recorder into its White List.
Take Avast as an example:
1. Open the Avast Antivirus user interface and select >> Menu >> Settings.
2. Ensure the General tab is selected, then click Exceptions.
3. Click the Add Exception button to add our file to the exception list.
3) Please reload iTop Screen Recorder to try again.
If the issue repeats, please get help here.